Question:
I'm a Filipino tourist to Lebanon.Do i need to secure a tourist visa?
herald_vm
2006-04-01 21:03:04 UTC
I'm a Filipino tourist to Lebanon.Do i need to secure a tourist visa?
Six answers:
cypruspolice
2006-04-02 18:09:25 UTC
You need a visa, contact the nearest Lebanese embassy or check the site below.
krogstad_kaare
2006-04-03 23:58:26 UTC
Hello Philippine.Yes you will Ned a visa to make an entry to Lebanon.Good luck.
?
2016-10-15 15:25:03 UTC
bypass to the Embassy or Consulate of Philippines on your u . s . and word for a vacationer VIsa . you may want to desire your passport with nonetheless six months of validity, your employment certifications , payslips , Annual Tax go back , meant time of departure and go back , meant lodging contained in the Philippines ( proper is be an element of a equipment excursion team ) . obviously the appliance cost .
Warrior of the Light
2006-04-05 11:13:00 UTC
Yes, u need visa to enter any country.
wfm100