Question:
Lebanon, Youngest Medical Student in the world is an Arab?
Sαмsooмα ♥ بنت فلسطين
2009-10-07 18:33:46 UTC
I thought this was amazing, a Palestinian girl that lives in Lebanon who is 12 is the world's youngest medical student!! I wish i had atleast half of her intelligence lol

http://www.factjo.com/factjo_en/fullnews.aspx?id=2657

So what do you think about this? I think this is amazing especially that she is a female

If you could enter the book of world records for anything, what would you want your record to be??
Sixteen answers:
2009-10-08 00:56:12 UTC
I once attempted to break a world record, here's what happened (this is not a joke, it actually happened!) :

I attempted to break the world record for the highest note ever reached by a male (because im a singer with a wide vocal range), and on the same day another guy attempted the record as well.

I went first and sang as high as i could and the judge confirmed that i broke the record. I was so happy. All i needed now was for the guy to not be higher than me. Unfortunately, he was higher than me by a note (which is quite close).

But yeah, for a few seconds i was a record holder =D

and it feels good !

As for the article, i think its awesome that its a female! No offense to anyone, but i thought it would've been an indian because i was watching tv and this indian dude (i don't know his age, but i think older than 12 by a few years) was trying to find the cure for cancer!

I also like how she said: “I will return to Palestine with an education and not a weapon.” That's really wise for a 12 year-old Lol

But yeah, this proves we're a smart bunch =D
2016-04-06 17:18:28 UTC
first Lebanon is arabic U should just look at the name and @ the Languge spoken ok there are some diffrence in the culture and the some of the religiouns but that dosen't mean that it's not arabic by the way where was the Pope when Isreil was attacking Lebanon ? where is the pope contribution after Isreil left lebanon how much did he paid ? there are many arabic countries with diffrent cultures and diffrent Languges like Morocco ......... where was the Pope when the USA was suppourting Israeil with forbiden weapons to shoot Lebanon . when u said the french passed threw it and it is still Lebanon thats a mistake because Now days almost the first Languge is Frensh so it didn't stayed Lebanon it go effected . One more Q U must know that without Arab you can't survive for one day either you liked it or not one small example when syria close the Bords with Lebanon how will U import or export ??? if you said by the sea your products will cost Much more which will not be for the benfit of thoose who are welling to get it Politics is a huge thing so how about start thinking rationaly
2009-10-08 01:09:37 UTC
WOW! That is seriously amazing, inspiring & everything great!

Good on her!

You lucky Palestinian girls! Your 17 yet your in university. You are just as great! Smart women!

If I could enter the book of world records....... hmmmmmmm :P for being the shortest 17 year old with my 5FT height! (j.k) hmm I would want to win for being the worlds best chef :S I think it would be amazing to be the world's best chef! After all the key to many hearts is through their appetites. I would open a resturant & since people pay so much money for food... they would deffinetly want to be big money to eat food prepared by the worlds best chef!

I wonder who the worlds best chef actually is. I'm sure they are the reason for the worlds obeseity problem (well if they live in AU, did you know AU were named the worlds fattest country!? how cruel :S )

awwwww she is adorable!!!
2009-10-07 19:55:42 UTC
Gay shitsu, isnt time to get circumsized now. Ciao.

But ya i wish i was that smart, i am smart but like normal smart not genius smart. Im an A student, but I havent skipped grades. Actually there is this 12 year old indian girl in my class and she is in 9th grade, came straight out of India and doesnt know any english.

The awesomest thing is, is that she is an arab. One of us. And that shows people how smart we are. And Egypt when they beat italy showed people all over the world how athletic we are too. We're just awesome.
2009-10-08 05:29:36 UTC
Wow that's amazing!

I wish I was that smart :P

If I could enter the record books...hmm...I'd probably want to be the youngest piano prodigy or something haha but too bad for me it's already taken by probably some 3 year old...
Giseli
2009-10-07 19:11:01 UTC
She's only 12??? Ok that's pretty amazing. And I thought I was smart for taking honors classes this year.

hmm It would have to be worlds fastest runner or first person on mars, something like that.
ѕ๏¢¢єя ∂αяℓiηg φ
2009-10-07 19:00:01 UTC
And here I am still working on my physics homework. Thanks for the article, Sam, it's contributing to making me feel even more stupid.

If I could be in the book of world records, I'd want my record to be "Person who is fluent in the most languages" or "Person who can swim the fastest" (I want to break Michael Phelp's record.)
Haifa
2009-10-08 01:26:50 UTC
but in 2004 (i guess) there was a Japanese boy 7 years old nd accepted in the medical school!

so cute!
Passioن
2009-10-08 13:05:04 UTC
Wow that's so nice. Age 12? Wow. I wish he good luck.
Nadia ♥Pαℓєѕтιηιαη-Egуρтιαη♥
2009-10-07 22:03:59 UTC
Damn, i feel so dumb right now hahaa....well you know us falasteenis...gotta represent our brains haha....well atleast that girl did^_^ YOU GO GIRL.

hmmm.....world of records for anything?

im not sure

what about you?
Equatey
2009-10-08 03:13:26 UTC
Mashallah!

Thanks for sharing
?
2009-10-07 23:05:26 UTC
YEAH I read that!

She's great! Wish her the best.
Tia
2009-10-07 22:28:36 UTC
Habibti... she's so cute. Thanks for sharing this Tris x

EDIT: WHY did I think Tris posted this...

Sorry Sammy... lisa shekli half asleep..

Thanks Sammy for posting this xoxoxox =D
Angeló
2009-10-07 20:07:12 UTC
i was younger than her when I was accepted =p

lol j/k .. that's great !!
LiLi
2009-10-08 07:59:56 UTC
woowwww i was shocked. that's great
The Truth
2009-10-07 19:46:58 UTC
person who could eat the most krystals mini burgers

and no thats not amazing, so what, she is a little nerd who is just being brainwashed by her parents and society, in the end she will still end up being a doctor, just sooner than others, I much rather enjoy my childhood and being a kid, i have a hunch she is going to be an eternal virgin, so what, there are also many jews who are doctors and lawyers and politicians, we basically are the world, no pun intended, your trying to brag by posting this, I see right through it