Question:
am I the only lonely single guy in Lebanon ?
2006-06-22 04:10:13 UTC
am I the only lonely single guy in Lebanon ?
Six answers:
Adam
2006-06-22 06:05:47 UTC
Go to a bar and find out. There are sure to be others....

If you are shy then try personal ads on the internet or visit a chatroom.
Bahraini
2006-06-29 00:15:35 UTC
if you are in Lebanon and you feeling lonely who come that for me just when enter Lebanon i feel all the people friendly, and find a girl can make you happy man

thanks
Christina A
2006-06-28 22:26:31 UTC
Meet me at Buddha bar in an hour
Martinez Y
2006-06-22 09:08:14 UTC
Come to México!!!! u wont feel lonely anymore dear.
2006-06-27 02:24:16 UTC
i;m single too, whether if im 33 years old.

and i hate it :(
2006-06-25 02:32:05 UTC
no me too .. but i'm on UK