Question:
Do you know a website that has useful travelling information about Lebanon?
Princess of Egypt
2006-04-17 13:16:57 UTC
I am going to Lebanon for a month this summer. I am on a very tight budget. I don't need accomodation as I will stay with a friend. But I need information about how to go places, cheap eat-outs, and things to do and places to go. Do you know any websites that might be useful? Thank you very much.
Five answers:
e5kc
2006-04-17 13:20:51 UTC
OH WOW! how lucky are you! My bestfriend is from lebanon. This website will help you out. Take lots of picture and have tons of fun. :)

http://www.lebanon-tourism.gov.lb/
dobrowski
2016-10-15 10:14:38 UTC
All's quiet on the western front ! merely kidding....it rather is completely ok on the 2d & you ought to pass to Tripoli , Byblos , Harissa , Jeita Grotto , Beiteddiene , Jounieh , Baalbeck, Zahle .... maximum of thrilling issues to ensure & do ... take excitement in...
iris
2006-04-17 13:19:24 UTC
try www.tripadvisor.com good luck!
2006-04-17 13:19:15 UTC